Thursday, June 24, 2010

Almost outta here!

First off... I kinda suck at keeping up with this whole blog thing. But I am promise to get better at it. This is our last weekend at home for a while. Saturday is my birthday, woohoo! and then next weekend Mountain Stomp. We have been working hard at getting product ready and preparing the bus and it's veggie oil system. I have been pumping out sweater, hats and pouches. Parker has been adding most important items to the bus. And Phoenix is doing his best to distract us with his adorable-ness.
We have been staying still in Tigard which has worked out very nicely. Plus we have had another bus family staying with us. Molly, Rosko, Dukkie, River and Marley have been staying with us for about 3 weeks now. It's been great. They have rockhounds and jewelry makers, and we all plan to go to the same festies. It's an awesome sense of community and family with them. I can't wait to see where we will all go together.
From Mountain Stomp we are heading to Oregon Country Fair! I am so excited! GET ON THE BUS!

Ps... If you want to check out my etsy. The site is www.etsy.com/store/missgypsybuttons

No comments:

Post a Comment